Terms & Conditions
- Rental rates are calculated according to daily, weekly or monthly rental. However, a grace period of 1 hour is allowed after expiry.
- A charge of 10% of the daily rate for each additional hour. An additional 6 hours counts as one day’s full rental. Set rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Rental rates include full indemnity costs for accidental damage to third party property and bodily injury. However, the tenant is responsible for paying an amount equivalent to the excess clause that does not exceed as per the table below:
Group CC Total(RM) A Below 1000cc RM 1,500 B 1001 – 1300cc RM 2,000 C 1301 – 1500cc RM 2,500 D 1501 – 2000cc RM 3,000 E 2001cc and above RM 5,000
- The renter is responsible for damage caused by negligence, burst tires, lack of electricity due to forgetting to turn off electrical equipment, loss or damage to vehicle accessories and damage to mirrors, windows and the bottom of the vehicle.
- If an accident or vehicle damage is caused by a third party vehicle, then the renter is responsible for obtaining the third party’s detailed information such as the car’s registration number, driver’s name and driver’s license number. If payment cannot be made by a third party, all damages will be borne by the tenant subject to the excess clause as stated in terms & conditions number 3.
- Renters need to inform our company and make a police report within 24 hours from the time of the accident or theft/loss to obtain a written police report.
- The tenant will be fully responsible for every parking fee, fine or traffic compound/JPJ/DBKK during the rental period.
- Any cancellation / amendment will not be refunded. Each amendment date and car type is subject to availability.
- The rental area is within a radius of 200km from the city of Kota Kinabalu. Driving distance over 200km from Kota Kinabalu will be charged RM200 and it is subject to the permission of the company.
- Additional charges will apply for car delivery outside of Kota Kinabalu City.
- Additional charges will apply if the return location is different from the pick-up location. Charges are as follows:
200km – 350km : RM500
350km – 650km : RM650
- The late charge when picking up the car is RM10-RM20
21:00 – 23:30 : RM10
23:31 – 06:00 : RM20
Additional services & products
Chauffeur Driven and Airport Transfer Services are available for selected locations. Quotations are available upon request.
Child seat (Car seat)
Baby seats are available for use by children who weigh between 3kg (7lbs) and 18kg (40lbs) and between heights 51cm (20 “) and 102cm (40”).
High chairs are available on request.
The price is RM 20.00 a day
When returning the car, the petrol level must be the same as when it was delivered. Additional charges will apply if found to be less. RM15/bar for sedan, RM40/quarter tank for 4×4, MPV or van.